- 12 slices Bacon, cut in half
- 24 dried apricot halves
- 1/2 cup plum jam
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- Heat oven to 350 degrees farenheit.
- Wrap 1/2 slice of Bacon around an apricot half, secure with a toothpick.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet and bake 20–25 minutes or until the bacon is brown & crisp.
- Turn once during baking.
- While the Bacon is cooking mix the jam & soy sauce in a saucepan and cook over low heat until the jam has melted and mixed with the soy sauce.
- Remove from oven and place on paper towels to remove excess grease.
- Serve dipping sauce with the bacon-apricot appetizers.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.