- Serves 6
- Source: Mrs. William Cain
- 6 boneless chicken breasts
- 6 slices thin ham
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 12 strips bacon
- Pound chicken breasts until ¼ inch thick.
- Top each piece with 1 slice of ham and 1 slice of cheese.
- Fold chicken over ham and cheese.
- Wrap each bundle with 2 strips of bacon.
- Place in shallow baking dish and sprinkle with tarragon.
- Bake in preheat oven at 350°F for 40 to 45 minute or until chicken is cooked and bacon is browned.
- Garnish with parsley.
Originally published on the Recipes wiki by Catsrecipes Y-Group
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.