Tasty bacon and cheese dip, great with toasted french bread, tortilla chips or crackers.
- 16 slices bacon fried and crumbled
- 2 pkg. (8 oz e/a) cream cheese softened and cubed
- 4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup half and half
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp minced onion
- ½ tbsp dry mustard
- ½ tbsp salt
- dash hot sauce
- Put all ingredients in crock pot and cook on low stirring occasionally until cheese melts; about 1 hour.
- Taste and adjust seasonings, add bacon and keep on low heat to serve.
- Serve with cubed French bread, tortilla chips or crackers.