Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Brought to us by our friends at Thinkgeek:
- "Bacon Hot Sauce combines two things near and dear to our hearts - bacon and hot sauce. You know the expression "When Pigs Fly"? That's what chicken wings dipped in Bacon Hot Sauce taste like. Impossibly good. Piglets sprouting scrumptious flying appendages good. Bacon Hot Sauce is also amazing mixed into hamburgers or sprinkled on some otherwise lackluster pizza. But our all-time favorite is the Bacon Mary, made with tomato juice, vodka, Bacon Hot Sauce, and a spritz of fresh lemon juice. And instead of a celery stick for garnish, we stick in a crisp slice of bacon. Perfection."
- Hot sauce flavored with the delicious taste of bacon
- Because smoked pork makes everything better
- Delicious on wings, pizza, eggs, hash browns... in Bloody Marys...
- Vegetarian friendly! No pigs were harmed in the making of Bacon Hot Sauce