Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This delicious breakfast is easy to make and can be made to suit anyone's taste. If you like things spicy add a little hot sauce, American, cheddar, or goat cheese can be added. Get creative and enjoy!
- olive oil
- 1 dozen eggs
- 24 slices extra lean bacon
- 12 slices French baguette
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400º.
- Lightly brush a 12 cup muffin pan with olive oil. Line each cup with a slice pre-cooked bacon around the side. Crack an egg into each cup. Season with salt and pepper. Top with cheese and hot sauce if you like a little spice.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Use a butter knife to loosen bacon wrapped eggs.
- Place bacon wrapped egg on lightly toasted bread or plate-and-serve.
- Serves six.