This delicious breakfast is easy to make and can be made to suit anyone's taste. If you like things spicy add a little hot sauce, American, cheddar, or goat cheese can be added. Get creative and enjoy!
- olive oil
- 1 dozen eggs
- 24 slices extra lean bacon
- 12 slices French baguette
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400º.
- Lightly brush a 12 cup muffin pan with olive oil. Line each cup with a slice pre-cooked bacon around the side. Crack an egg into each cup. Season with salt and pepper. Top with cheese and hot sauce if you like a little spice.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Use a butter knife to loosen bacon wrapped eggs.
- Place bacon wrapped egg on lightly toasted bread or plate-and-serve.
- Serves six.