Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Bacon makes everything better.
- 5 slices Smoked Uncured Bacon
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 lb.)
- 1/4 tsp. cracked black pepper
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. apple juice
- 1 tsp. Dijon Mustard
- 1 Dash ground nutmeg
- Heat oven to 400ºF.
- Lubricate foil-lined pan with cooking spray (resist the urge to use bacon fat)
- Wrap bacon around the loin (a Bacon Weave is ideal for this application)
- Sprinkle wrapped loin with pepper
- Bake 20 min. (or until cooked to 135ºF)
- Bring remaining ingredients to boil in saucepan on medium heat, stirring occasionally
- Brush meat with resulting glaze
- Bake 10 min. (or until cooked to 145ºF)
- Cover loosely with foil
- Let stand 5 min. before slicing.