Rice is one of the greatest sources of food in the world, and it can be prepared a myriad of ways; most are awesomely good, but few can match the sheer level of baconicityof Bacon with rice.
Is it good?
IT'S GOT BACON! WHAT DO YOU THINK?
- Cut bacon strips into 1cm squares
- Fry up the bacon until just before crisping.
- Save the rendered Bacon Grease.
- Prepare the rice in whatever manner preferred, substituting bacon fat for oil.
- Add bacon squares to rice halfway through cooking.
Serve with a strip or two of crisped bacon on top.
Goes great with baked beans.