This file contains additional information, probably added from the digital camera or scanner used to create or digitize it.
If the file has been modified from its original state, some details may not fully reflect the modified file.
1 package bacon
1 box of eggs
Shredded cheddar, crumbled goat cheese, or any cheese you like
Chopped herbs such as chives, dill, thyme
1. On medium heat, fry bacon on a skillet until slightly browned on each side, but still pliable - don't let them get crispy
2. Drain on paper towels and let cool
3. Preheat oven to 400
4. Line muffin cups (or ramekins) with bacon slices, making sure to cover the bottom too (tear off chunks of bacon to fill the bottom)
5. Crack an egg into each cup
6. Add cheese on top
7. Sprinkle with herbs, salt and freshly cracked pepper
8. Bake until set, approx 15 min
9. Carefully run a knife around each to loosen from the cup and remove