A ham-cheese wrap sandwich is very simple and easy-to-make canadian bacon sandwich, with no cooking involved (unless you want to). It is a very simple recipe, and can be varied based on taste.
- About 4-6 circles of cooked canadian bacon (or ham)
- About 5-8 2-inch cuts of cheese, any type (can be melted with the canadian bacon)
- 1-2 slices of any kind of bread (or toast)
- Prepare some ham circles, insert cheese on top, and wrap tightly (or broil cheese with Canadian bacon)
- Place 1-2 slices of bread (or toast) on a plate
- Wedge the ham-cheese wraps between bread
- If your wraps are not staying together, use a very sticky condiment of your choice (ex.mayo), to glue them together, or just use a toothpick.