- 1 (1 lb 0.3-ounce) can Pillsbury Grands! Refrigerated Buttermilk Biscuits
- 8 slices bacon, crisply cooked, cut in half
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 8 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- 8 (⅔-ounce) slices American cheese
- Bake Biscuits as directed on package; keep warm.
- Prepare 8 slices of bacon as package directs.
- Melt butter in medium skillet over medium heat.
- Add bell pepper and onion; cook and stir 2 minutes or until tender.
- In small bowl combine eggs, salt and pepper; blend well.
- Add to mixture in skillet.
- Cook until egg mixture is almost set but still moist, stirring occasionally.
- To serve, split warm biscuits.
- Spoon egg mixture evenly onto bottom half of each biscuit.
- Top each with cheese, bacon and remaining biscuit half.
English Muffins may be substituted for the biscuit.